TITLE IX LEGAL PROTECTION AGAINST HARASSMENT
Title IX protects people from discrimination based on sex in education programs or activities that receive Federal financial assistance.
Title IX states that: No person in the United States shall, on the basis of sex, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any education program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance.
Learn more about Title IX and Sex Discrimination enforced by the Office for Civil Rights (OCR) at U.S. Department of Education.
To learn more, read about Uniform Complaint Procedures (BP-AR 1312.3)
- Bullying (BP 5131.2)
- Nondiscrimination/Harassment (BP 5145.3)
- Sexual Harassment (BP 5145.7)
- Extracurricular and Co-curricular Activities (BP 6145)
For Classified/Certificated Staff and Job Applicants:
- Sexual Harassment (BP 4119.11)
- Sexual Harassment (BP 4219.11)
- Sexual Harassment (BP 4319.11)
- Complaints Concerning Discrimination in Employment (AR 4031)
- Nondiscrimination in Employment (BP 4030)
- Civil and Legal Rights (BP 4119.1)
San Mateo Union High School District Title IX Coordinator:
Kirk Black, Deputy Superintendent of Human Resources & Student Services
SPORTS EQUITY 2014-2016
School Year 2014-2015
School Year 2015-2016
Total number of students who participate in athletics, classified by gender and Total number of school athletic teams, classified by gender, sport and competition level
Total number of students who participate in Spirit Squad, classified by gender and competition level