Aragon Athletic Trainer
Phone: (650) 558-2984
Degrees and Certifications:
Mr. Dan Walker
Athletic Training Room
11:30am to 7:00pm
Note: hours may vary according to season and events
The Athletic Training Room is available to provide the highest quality medical care and education to all our student-athletes in order for them to perform to the best of their abilities.
The Athletic Training Room is located near the exercise room between the north and south gyms.
The Athletic Training Room is an educational facility that is open to all sports participants at Aragon High School. The following services are provided:
- injury prevention advice and services
- injury evaluation and first aid
- referral to physician
- follow-up injury treatment and rehabilitation
- nutritional information
- career information and assistance
- The Athletic Training Room is a medical facility and should be treated as such.
- No student-athlete should be in the Athletic Training Room without supervision.
- Nothing will be taken from the Athletic Training Room without staff athletic trainer’s permission.
- No one is to help themselves to supplies.
- No one should treat themselves.
- No horseplay, visiting, loitering, swearing or shouting. There should be a reason to be in the Athletic Training Room. It is not a lounge!
- No cleats or spikes allowed in the Athletic Training Room.
- Whenever possible shower before treatments in the Athletic Training Room.
- The Athletic Training Room is a co-ed facility, appropriate attire is required.