LOGIN to NoodleTools
How to use NoodleTools:
- To create a new project - click on the green button labeled +New Project at the upper left
- To enter a book, see detailed directions with screenshots here.
- To enter a database/article, see detailed directions with screenshots here.
Need an account?
- Click the link above. Then click REGISTER.
- On the New User Registration page: School/Library Username is "capuchino" and School/Library Password is "mustang" and then click CONTINUE.
- When registering, make sure the bubble for an account linked to a school/library subscription or trial is filled at the left, then fill out all the fields on the right. Advice: make your Personal ID the same log-in name and password as your gochs.org or School Loop account to make it easy to remember. Don’t forget to type your password twice and then type your initials and 4 digits of a phone number. Then click REGISTER at the bottom of the screen.