how to register into the San Mateo Union High School District
- The online enrollment link is now live: https://smuhsd.schoolmint.net/signup
- Complete the Online Enrollment Form. Upon completion of the online enrollment form, the Office of Student Services will verify submission.
- At the end of the Enrollment form, you will be prompted to schedule an appointment with the Student Services office. No appointment needed if you are registering for the 2019-2020 School Year.
- Come into the Student Services office and finalize the enrollment.
Gather Your Information
- All families will need to provide documentation. For a list of documents needed for enrollment click on
"Proof of Residence".
- Once the residency verification and enrollment process is complete students are eligible to participate in high school programming.
- Students residing with a Caregiver must submit notarized copies of the Caregiver Affidavits, in addition to the above documents. These forms are also available at the Office of Student Services or online at the link below. Both documents must be notarized.
Visit us at Office of Student Services at 650 N. Delaware Street in San Mateo.
The Student Services team is happy to help with your registration needs and address any questions you may have during their office hours which are:
Mondays to Thursdays:
8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Closed for lunch: 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Student Services Office:
650 N. Delaware Street
San Mateo, CA 94401