Additional Wellness Resources
- 24-hour Suicide and Crisis Line (Santa Clara County) 650.494.8420 or 408.279.3312
- Children's and Adolescent Hotline: 650.567.5437
- Uplift (EMQ) Crisis Team (Santa Clara County) 408.379.9085 or 877.412.7474
- Star Vista Crisis Line (San Mateo County): 650.579.0350
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) Santa Clara Warm Line: 408.435.0400, option 1
- NAMI San Mateo Warm Line: 650.638.0800
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1.800.273.TALK (8255) Suicide prevention telephone hotline funded by the U.S. government. Provides free, 24-hour assistance.
- Rape Crisis Hot Line (24 hour): 650.493.7273
Online Resources on Mental Health and Resilience
- Stanford Center for Youth Mental Health and Wellbeing
- NAMI's booklet entitled "What Families Should Know About Adolescent Depression and Treatment Options"
- The parent page for The Society for the Prevention of Teen Suicide
- National Bullying Information
- Bullying and Cyberbullying Resources for Schools, Youth and Families