Title IX: LEGAL PROTECTION AGAINST HARASSMENT
Title IX protects people from discrimination based on sex in education programs or activities that receive Federal financial assistance.
Title IX states that:
No person in the United States shall, on the basis of sex, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any education program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance.
Learn more about Title IX and Sex Discrimination enforced by the Office for Civil Rights (OCR) at U.S. Department of Education.
- Bullying (BP 5131.2)
- Extracurricular and Co-curricular Activities (BP 6145)
- Nondiscrimination/Harassment (BP 5145.3)
- Sexual Harassment (BP 5145.7)
For Classified/Certificated Staff and Job Applicants:
- Civil and Legal Rights (BP 4119.1)
- Complaints Concerning Discrimination in Employment (AR 4031)
- Nondiscrimination in Employment (BP 4030)
- Sexual Harassment (BP 4119.11)
- Sexual Harassment (BP 4219.11)
- Sexual Harassment (BP 4319.11)
Click here for the entire report outlining female and male participation rates in our Athletic Program at Mills High School for the 2016-17SY.