We are the heart of the communication between the school district, administration, teachers, parents/guardians, and students at Capuchino.
CHS Growth Fund
All parents are members of the Capuchino High School PTO. Please contribute to the PTO activities as well as Professional Development for Capuchino High School teachers via the Growth Fund. http://www.capuchinohighschoolalumni.com/growth-fund/
August 31, 6:30-7:30PM Welcome to new families (in person)
September 25 , 9:30AM-12:30PM Family/Student Campus Beautification Project (in person)
October 19, 6:30-7:30 PM PTO Meeting (in person)
November 9, 6:30-7:25 PM Spotlight on curriculum (over Zoom)
December 10 Staff and Faculty Holiday Breakfast sponsored by the PTO
January 11, 6:30-7:30 PM Movie Screening (in person)
February 8, 6:30-7:25 PM Family Education Event (over Zoom)
April 21, 6-8 PM Paint Party and Farmer’s Market. (in person)
May 3 , 6:30-7:30 PM Recognition Event. (in person)
May 13 Staff and Faculty Breakfast sponsored by the PTO
WAYS TO SUPPORT CAPEOPLE
We can use your help on a variety of projects that benefit the school. We need your help with:
- Volunteer Coordinators: Registration Day, Office Help, Testing, Library, Phone Calls, Dance Chaperones
- Hospitality: Teacher Appreciation Day, PTO Meetings
- PTO Membership Drives
- Public Relations/Community Outreach
For more information, contact us at email@example.com
E-SCRIP REGISTRATION - SUPPORT CAP
- eScrip - Go to escrip.com and fill in your contact information/create a password. Then select CAPeople as your school or nonprofit. Our Group ID: #152234878. Register the debit/credit cards you usually use. That’s it! CAPeople PTO will get a percentage of your purchases at Lucky, SaveMart, Lunardi’s, Mollie Stones. If you already have an account, please update it to include CAPeople as a benefitting non-profit.
- Amazon – Register through the smile program. Go to smile.amazon.com and upgrade your setting to “Capuchino High School Alumni Association.” A percentage of your purchase prices will be directed back to the school.
The PTO is a 501 (c) 3 organiation with tax id: 32-0195260. For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alison Fox Mazzola and Martha Acacio
Community Event Coordinator:
Treasurer: Regina Diaz
Secretary: Kathleen Kane
Hospitality : Kammy Kwong,
Erika Guerra, Dana Facciano
IB Representative – Pamela Gamble
If you have questions, please send an email to: email@example.com
New for this year, we will have a parent network for each class. These parents have kindly offered to facilitate communication for grade-specific information. If you would like to be added to the class specific list, please contact them directly.
Class of 2020: Andrea Cortez firstname.lastname@example.org
Class of 2021: Open
We would like to keep everyone informed about the great things we are doing at Capuchino, so please sign up for our Parent Teacher Organization Newsletter!