We are the heart of the communication between the school district, administration, teachers, parents and students at Capuchino.
September 5, 8AM-9AM Welcome to our new principal and new families
September 22 , 9AM-12PM Family/Student service project to improve Capuchino
November 13, 6:30-7:25 PM Spotlight on curriculum
December 7 Staff and Faculty Holiday Breakfast sponsored by the PTO
February 12, 6:30-7:25 PM Family Education Event
March 15, 6-8 PM Paint Party and Farmer’s Market
April 9 , 6:30-7:25 PM Recognition Event
May 17 Staff and Faculty Breakfast sponsored by the PTO
WAYS TO SUPPORT CAPEOPLE
We can use your help on a variety of projects that benefit the school. We need your help with:
- Volunteer Coordinators: Registration Day, Office Help, Testing, Library, Phone Calls, Dance Chaperones
- Hospitality: Teacher Appreciation Day, PTO Meetings
- PTO Membership Drives
- Public Relations/Community Outreach
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PTO MEETINGS DATES:
The PTO meets monthly on Tuesdays in the library on the following dates:
2018-19 Dates coming soon!
E-SCRIP REGISTRATION - SUPPORT CAP
eScrip- Go to escrip.comand fill in your contact information/create a password. Then select CAPeople as your school or nonprofit. Our Group ID: #152234878. Register the debit/credit cards you usually use. That’s it! CAPeople PTO will get a percentage of your purchases at Lucky, SaveMart, Lunardi’s, Mollie Stones. If you already have an account, please update it to include CAPeople as a benefitting non-profit.
· Office Depot in Millbrae– Tell the clerk you are with Capuchino High when you are checking out and a percentage of your purchase will be directed back to the school.
· Amazon –Register through the smile program. Go to smile.amazon.comand upgrade your setting to “Capuchino High School Alumni Association.” A percentage of your purchase prices will be directed back to the school.
President: Alison Fox Mazzola
Treasurer: Regina Diaz
Hospitality: Karen Atkinson
Membership: Jill Engel
Co-Secretary: Liz Stemberga
Co-Secretary: Celina Aspillera
If you have questions, please send an email to: email@example.com
New for this year, we will have a parent network for each class These parents have kindly offered to have facilitate communication for grade-specific information. If you would like to be added to the class specific list, please contact them directly.
Class of 2019: Nina Keys, firstname.lastname@example.org
Class of 2020: Andrea Cortez email@example.com
Class of 2021: Open
We would like to keep everyone informed about the great things we are doing at Capuchino, so please sign up for our Parent Teacher Organization Newsletter!