We are the heart of the communication between the school district, administration, teachers, parents/guardians, and students at Capuchino.
CHS Growth Fund
All parents are members of the Capuchino High School PTO. Please contribute to the PTO activities as well as Professional Development for Capuchino High School teachers via the Growth Fund. http://www.capuchinohighschoolalumni.com/growth-fund/
WAYS TO SUPPORT CAPEOPLE
We can use your help on a variety of projects that benefit the school. We need your help with:
- Volunteer Coordinators: Registration Day, Office Help, Testing, Library, Phone Calls, Dance Chaperones
- Hospitality: Teacher Appreciation Day, PTO Meetings
- PTO Membership Drives
- Public Relations/Community Outreach
For more information, contact us at email@example.com
E-SCRIP REGISTRATION - SUPPORT CAP
- eScrip - Go to escrip.com and fill in your contact information/create a password. Then select CAPeople as your school or nonprofit. Our Group ID: #152234878. Register the debit/credit cards you usually use. That’s it! CAPeople PTO will get a percentage of your purchases at Lucky, SaveMart, Lunardi’s, Mollie Stones. If you already have an account, please update it to include CAPeople as a benefitting non-profit.
- Amazon – Register through the smile program. Go to smile.amazon.com and upgrade your setting to “Capuchino High School Alumni Association.” A percentage of your purchase prices will be directed back to the school.
The PTO is a 501 (c) 3 organiation with tax id: 32-0195260. For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Event Coordinator:
Treasurer: Linda Tan
Secretary: Rachael Donohoe
Hospitality : TBD
If you have questions, please send an email to: email@example.com