Graduation for the Class of 2022 is scheduled on Friday, May 27, at 1 pm.
More information about the 2022 graduation and planning committee coming soon! The administrative team will communicate with students and their families throughout the school year.
- How your name looks on your Diploma:
- Now is the time to think about how your name will look on your diploma. Diplomas are ordered months in advance. Check out the senior list of names outside Ms. Harui's office and in the
Career Center. If you would like to make a change or have a question, please see Ms. Harui before the end of the fall semester (9/17).
- Senior Assembly:
- During the Senior Assembly we will honor award recipients including the Valedictorian and Salutatorian honors.
- Counseling Reminders:
- Senior Questionaire:
- ADA accomodations for guests
- Vote for faculty readers
- Citizenship and Student Responsibility.
- Complete Senior Graduation Survey with Ms. Lynn on Naviance class beginning in May.
- You will complete a transcript request form for 4 year college and submit to Ms. Harui and you must check the Final Transcript box in Naviance (No transcript will be available until June 14th. Call college 1st about transcript status before you call CHS).
- Maintain Grades
- Ask for help!
- Senior Check-out forms will be sent out Mid May and will be due after your last final exam.
- Senior Events: Class of 2021 Activities at a Glance
Donations for Graduation
Based on student and family feedback, we are planning both a virtual graduation ceremony and an in-person graduation for the Class of 2021. We know that our 12th graders have missed out so much already and want to honor them and families in ways that feel right and safe.
If you would like to make a donation to support our planning, please mail or drop off your check made out to "Capuchino High School," and write “for graduation” in the memo line.
Please submit your donations by Friday, March 19, to help with our planning of virtual and in-person ceremonies. You can drop off check or cash donations on Tuesdays and Thursdays in our Main Office from 8 am to 3 pm, after going through health screening. Or you can mail your check (please do not mail cash) to:
Capuchino High School
1501 Magnolia Ave
San Bruno, CA 94066
Your donations to CHS may be tax deductible. Our tax deduction ID number: 94-2700919
Senior Portraits Appointments are available at the San Carlos studio
Prestige Portraits990 Industrial RoadSuite 102San Carlos, CA 94070
To book an appointment go to https://book.appointment-plus.com/yvq2dp14#/
Questions? Contact Salvador Castillo for more information email@example.com.
For Senior portrait retakes please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline to have your portrait in the Yearbook is October 31, 2021
SENIOR CHECKOUT SHEET
New checkout sheet will be posted soon.