Foreign Exchange Students or International Exchange Student J-1 visas

  • Per Board Policy BP 6145.6, the San Mateo Union High School District accepts foreign exchange students or international student exchanges through programs registered with the California Attorney General’s Office, designated by the U.S. Department of State and  and those accepted for listing on the Council for Standards for International Education Travel Advisory List.