Whether you get college credit or not, here are the advantages of an IB education
Academic preparation for college
- tackle challenging and engaging topics head on
- go in-depth with teachers on topics of interest to you
- discuss & debate your opinions with your IB teachers & classmates
- let colleges know that you’re serious about your education
- IB on your transcript shows you’re prepared to challenge yourself
- potentially earn college credit and/or skip introductory classes in college
- University credit policies throughout the US
- learn what’s expected of you in college
- develop the skill necessary for college
- For college, IB is a sign you can really apply yourself to higher-level studies.
- IB courses could help you decide your major.
- IB course could help you turn the subjects that interest you into a fulfilling career.