Welcome to Aragon!
The move from Middle School to High School is a big transition for 8th graders and their families. We understand this and hope to make the transition as easy and stress free as possible. Take this opportunity to visit Aragon, speak to other Aragon parents, and learn first hand about the incredible academic, fine arts and athletic programs offered by the school.
Aragon Shadowing Days
October 9th, 15th, and 16th 2018
Aragon Shadowing Days are for all prospective 8th graders currently in private school, or students outside of the Aragon attendance zone considering an intradistrict transfer. Click here to learn more about Shadowing at Aragon.
Aragon Expo Night
Wednesday October 24th 2018
Missed Expo Night? Scroll below to see our presentation!
For all prospective 2019 parents/guardians and students
6:15-7:00pm - Talk to departments & see student clubs (North/Big Gym)
7:00-8:00pm - Watch a presentation about Aragon and what we offer students (Aragon Theater)
Spring Student Orientation 2019
The Aragon Counselors, Leadership, and AVID will visit the feeder middle schools in the spring of 2019 to provide orientation information to our incoming freshmen.
- Abbott: Thursday, March 7th at 9:00am
- Bowditch: Monday, March 4th at 9:00am
- Borel: Friday, March 8th at 9:00am
- Bayside: Tuesday, March 5th at 9:00am
- Crocker: Wenesday, March 6th at 11:45am
- North Shoreview: Tuesday, March 5th at 10:30am
- Private Schools (at Aragon): Thursday, March 14th at 6:15pm in the Aragon MPR
Incoming 9th Grade Class Programming 2019
Families will need to have finished the enrollment process at the Office of Student Services of the San Mateo Union High School District prior to selecting classes. Programming Evenings are in the Aragon Library for all incoming 9th grade students. Parents and students should ideally attend on their assigned night. Make sure that you bring all of your paperwork that the students will receive at their Spring Orientation visits listed above, including Course Selection sheets with their choices marked.
- Student’s last name A-K: Monday, March 18th from 4:00pm-7:00pm
- Student’s last name L-Z: Thursday, March 21st from 4:00pm – 7:00pm
If you have questions, please email Dounia Kardosh.