DONATIONS MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Each year individuals and organizations seek to support San Mateo Adult School’s mission by providing donations of money and equipment or supplies suitable for use in an educational environment. Donations may be used for scholarships to cover costs for students who are going to college or training opportunities. Some are used to support school programs. All donations are greatly appreciated as they provide needed resources to educate students who often have limited means of support. San Mateo Adult School is a public institution and all donations are tax deductible. If you wish to make a donation or have questions please call Stefanie Wright at 650-558-2101.
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR DONORS
Each year, thanks to the generosity of these donors, deserving Adult School students are assisted by a number of individuals and organizations. Each has provided one of our Adult Secondary Education graduates with a scholarship to help them further their education. These donors include:
• Burlingame Masonic Lodge #400
• Burlingame Scottish Rites Bodies
• Golden Gate Commandery, #16, Knights Templar
• Rotary Club of Foster City
• San Mateo County Plumbers Union & Apprenticeship Training Center
• San Mateo Masonic Lodge #226 Individuals who have also contributed to the student scholarships include:
• Mr. & Mrs. John D. Nelson
• Mr. & Mrs. Bill Price
• Mr. & Mrs. John Shipman
• Steven Paul Friedman Foundation
Special thanks to Richard L. Miller for his support of a wide variety of Adult School programs.