Eat Healthy and Be Active
Community Health Workshops
Eat Healthy Be Active
- Six Saturdays: September 21 to October 26
- 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- San Mateo Adult School, Room 25
- Identify what creates a healthy lifestyle
- Become a nutritious food detective
- Prepare flavorful healthy meals and tasty snacks
- Be a smart and healthy shopper on a budget
- Discover how mindfulness and meditation can benefit your health
- Make exercise fun
- Improve your English while you learn
- Workshops include food tastings and field trips to discover community health resources.
Fresh approach Nutrition workshops in Spanish
- Tuesdays: September 10 to October 29
- 6:30 - 8 pm
Food Waste Reduction
- Three Saturdays: 9/21, 9/28, 10/5
Register in person at the SMART Center.
For more information contact Health Program Coordinator, Stephanie Kriebel at 650-558 - 2119 or email@example.com