Days/Hours: Monday-Thursday 2:50-5:00
To Enroll, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Students can get help with homework, find study partners, troubleshoot their Canvas assignments and submissions, and meet with English, Science, and Math teachers.
Coordinator Israel Hakim has created a Canvas course so students can communicate with each other and their tutors and access resources at any time.
After School Program Information and Expectations
- The after school program provides weekly assignment planning, peer student tutoring, academic support from Mills teachers, and progress monitoring.
- Scheduled appointments are preferred, but drop-ins are accepted.
- To set up a weekly schedule or appointments please email me at email@example.com.
- Students will be placed in individual breakout rooms to complete work, but may work in groups up to five.
- The tutoring program is a helpful tool, take advantage of these sessions by remaining on task and productive.
- Please be respectful to your classmates, tutors, and teachers.
- No inappropriate behavior or language while in the break out rooms.
- Cameras on when working with the tutors to show that you are engaged.
- We are here to help you and make this transition to virtual learning as seamless as possible. So please do not hesitate to ask for help or support!
- If you are interested in becoming a student tutor please send me an email!