MISSION STATEMENTThe purpose of Capuchino High School is to provide for the academic and personal development of all students and to prepare them to become lifelong learners, equipped to contribute and succeed within the complexities of the 21st century.
At Capuchino, we believe...
- we must at the same time cultivate individual agency, ownership, identity, and foster a collective culture of WE.
- in identifying, disrupting, and eliminating institutional biases and barriers that prevent equitable outcomes.
- it is our obligation to provide a safe physical and emotional environment.
- that the process of learning is personal and unique to each individual.
- in using the IB Approaches to Teaching and Learning to create meaningful learning experiences for all.
- by developing the IB Learner Profile attributes in all community members, we will foster the growth of the whole person.
SCHOOL GOALAll students will graduate demonstrating the knowledge and the skills necessary to be prepared for college and career.
Todos los estudiantes se graduarán habiendo demostrado el conocimiento y las habilidades necesarias en preparación para la universidad y una carrera profesional.
IB Learner Profile