Welcome to Student Services!
The office of Student Services has resumed regular service to our families. We still encourage all families to call us at 650-558-2251 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to complete any enrollments and changes of address. Walk-ins are welcome during normal business hours.
To protect our staff and our community members, we respectfully ask the following:
- If your questions or items of business can be resolved via email or by phone, please pursue that route;
- Please practice physical distancing while you wait outside (we are not permitting anyone to wait in our lobby);
- Please wear a mask while on the premises, you will not be permitted into the building without one.
La oficina de Servicios Estudiantiles ha reanudado los servicios regulares para nuestras familias. Aún así, animamos a todas las familias a que nos llamen al 650-558-2251 o envíenos un correo electrónico a email@example.com para completar las inscripciones y los cambios de dirección. Los visitantes sin cita son bienvenidos durante el horario laboral normal.
Para proteger a nuestro personal y a los miembros de nuestra comunidad, pedimos respetuosamente lo siguiente:
- Si sus preguntas o asuntos comerciales pueden resolverse por correo electrónico o por teléfono, siga esa ruta;
- Practique el distanciamiento físico mientras espera afuera (no permitimos que nadie espere en nuestro lobby);
- Use una máscara mientras esté en las instalaciones, no se le permitirá ingresar al edificio sin una.
San Mateo Union High School District embraces an open dialogue in order to promote an all-inclusive and accepting culture across each of its seven schools. Physical and emotional safety come first on our campuses. We want to stop bullying before it starts and provide students needed support and resources to deal with things like depression and feelings of disconnect. We have a variety of policies, programs and supports available on and off-campus for all students.
We believe it is important for everyone in our community to work together to send positive messages. Parents and teachers should be involved in their students progression through school. Students who feel safe and happy in school will perform better in the classroom, and they will live a healthier and more fruitful life.
Please use the resources on this website to learn more, and find information to share with your child. Don't hesitate to call your school counselor, wellness counselor, administrative staff or teachers if you have any questions at all.
The Student Services team is happy to help with your registration needs and address any questions you may have during their office hours. Walk-ins are welcome, but it is highly recommended that you call first. If they cannot help you over the phone, they will gladly schedule an appointment for you to come into the office during their office hours which are:
Mondays to Thursdays:
8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Closed for lunch: 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Student Services Office:
650 N. Delaware Street
San Mateo, CA 94401