- Respect your peers by not being too loud or disruptive, as many are here to work.
- Respect the library by keeping it clean and free of food and drinks.
- Please sign in at the front desk during class time and after school.
- Computers are for educational purposes only.
- Passes to the library are required when you are coming from class.
- As always, learn as much as you can and have fun doing it!
Please refer to the legend below to see which database you can access.
Note: For the Bearcats who do not reside in San Mateo, you would not be able to access the databases with the green rectangle.
-Students who reside in Foster City, San Bruno, Millbrae, and South San Francisco would use the databases using the purple "PLS" box.
Library Media Technician
Monday - Friday
7 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Monday - Thursday
9:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
8 a.m. - 4 p.m.