50Plus - Active Adults Program
These classes are designed to provide physical and mental challenges that are age appropriate for mature adults. Classes that stimulate the mind and the body have been proven to play an essential role in prolonging an active lifestyle as we get older. You find our classes challenging, no matter what the level of your specific age-related needs.
The pursuit of knowledge through lifelong learning whether it's learning how to dance, speak a foreign language, write a newsletter, improve your golf swing, or repair your car has wonderful benefits for adults 50-plus:
- Keeps your mind sharp
- Improves memory
- Increases self-confidence
- Offers an inexpensive way to try something new
- Saves money as you learn to do it yourself
- Gives you a feeling of accomplishment
- Helps you meet people who share your interests
- Builds on skills you already have
- Offers an opportunity to learn a new skill or trade and increase your income
- Gives you a new interest that you can share with family and friends
Note! These classes are self-supporting and are not funded by the state.