Schoolwide Learning Outcomes
Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs)
Mind and Mindset
Burlingame High School students use their minds to:
- Think critically and solve problems creatively.
- Reflect on their learning process in order to nurture a growth mindset.
Research and Communication
Burlingame High School students use a variety of skills to:
- Engage in individual and collaborative research employing 21st century literacies and resources.
- Communicate ideas and information independently and in collaboration with others through a variety of means and media.
Self-Awareness and Management
Burlingame High School students will monitor their physical and mental health to:
- Be resilient and resourceful in response to changing learning environments and demands.
- Promote and maintain strategies that ensure their personal well-being and safety.
Civic and Social Responsibility
Burlingame High School students are people of integrity who participate in the school and larger community to:
- Recognize, appreciate, and engage with diverse points of view.
- Contribute in ways that are meaningful and demonstrate empathy.