Summer School 2019
The summer school office will be open at San Mateo High School, Main Building, 2nd Floor, June 5 and 6 from 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
The San Mateo Union High School District is happy to share that we now provide the following summer school offerings -- traditional credit recovery and English language development. Summer school will take place at San Mateo High School.
The details of each summer school offering will soon be described on the applications. Please note that the 2019 applications are not yet available. Once the 2019 applications are available, you can submit your application to your school counselor.
The team is in the process of finalizing our Summer School 2019 applications. However, in the meantime, please see the general information below:
- Summer School will be hosted at San Mateo High School.
- Courses are credit recovery courses and one course can be taken during each session.
- Students can miss up to two classes per session. On the third absent, students may be dropped from courses.
- All students may sign up and register for courses with their home school counselor during February - April. Students may pick up to two alternates per session.
- Students will receive summer school course schedules in mid-May
- Session #1 is June 10-25 and Session #2 is June 26-July 12 (No school July 4)
- School hours are 8:30 a.m. -12:50 p.m. with brunch from 10:30-10:50 a.m.
- Transportation is available for every student but students must sign up for transportation at the time of registration.
- Should a student wish to be waitlisted or change courses they want to sign up for, they can do so in June from 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. at the San Mateo High School Summer School Office located on the second floor of building A.
For questions regarding enrollment status, please contact Ron Campana at email@example.com or 650-558-2398.