Welcome to the HHS Library
The Library Media Center (LMC) is located in Room 140 on the 31st St. side of our upper campus. Chromebooks that aren't functioning can also be exchanged at the library. Please fill out the Google Form first. Please follow these steps to confirm if you have materials checked out that need to be collected from the library.
HHS Library Policies
- All students must sign in at the circulation desk when using the library, except for brunch.
- Passes are required from the teacher when visiting the library during class time.
- Students must get a pass from the library during tutorial.
- Students must have school IDs to check out books from the library.
- Textbooks are available for in library use only.
- Fiction/Non-Fiction books are checked out for three weeks, not counting holidays. Students can renew books.
- If a book is lost or damaged students will be charged the replacement cost.
- Computer usage in the library is for educational purposes only, no games or social media is allowed.
- Students are allowed to print five pages per day at no cost. Students are not allowed to print slides or pictures.
- Students must be respectful of the library space and others.
- Read/speak softly.
- Students must not bring food or drinks in the library. Only water is allowed.
Need a quiet place to complete your work?
Take advantage of coming to the library to have a quiet place to focus and complete your work. You can especially use this space on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2:45 - 3:45, during 7th period if you do not have a class, and anyday after school until 4pm.
Interested in becoming a tutor?
We are always recruiting tutors - and you can earn community service credits by helping your peers!