Welcome to the HHS Library
The Library Media Center (LMC) is located in Room 140 on the 31st St. side of our upper campus.
HHS Library Policies
- All students must sign in at the circulation desk when using the library, except for brunch.
- Passes are required from the teacher when visiting the library during class time.
- Students must get a pass from the library during tutorial.
- Students must have school IDs to check out books from the library.
- Textbooks are available for in library use only.
- Fiction/Non-Fiction books are checked out for three weeks, not counting holidays. Students can renew books.
- If a book is lost or damaged students will be charged the replacement cost.
- Computer usage in the library is for educational purposes only, no games or social media is allowed.
- Students are allowed to print five pages per day at no cost. Students are not allowed to print slides or pictures.
- Students must be respectful of the library space and others.
- Read/speak softly.
- Students must not bring food or drinks in the library. Only water is allowed.
Need help in your classes?
Come to the After School Learning Center to get help from a tutor or work on homework. We are in the library after school until 5:15pm Monday through Thursday! Students are welcome to drop in any time. Peer tutors are available to help.
Interested in becoming a tutor?
We are always recruiting tutors - and you can earn community service credits by helping your peers! Please see Mr. Cortez in the After School Learning Center or Mr. Canda in the counseling office.
Online tutoring Resources?
Students with a public library card can access Brainfuse: