transfer request to attend san mateo union high school district
- Parent/guardian must complete an Interdistrict Transfer Form from the District of Residency.
- District of Residency will Forward to SMUHSD for review.
839 Hinckley Road
Burlingame, CA 94010
Direct: (650) 558-2207
Fax: (650) 692-8032
- Interdistrict Transfers will be processed after April 1, 2018.
After this date transfer request will be processed within ten (10) business days.
- If accepted, parent/guardian will need to visit the Student Services Office for
Enrollment with the following documents:
- Student’s Immunization Record (with TDAP)
- Birth Certificate/passport of student
- Parent/Guardian CA Driver’s License, CA Identification Card, or Passport and custody documents if they apply
- Letter of Acceptance from SMUHSD
- a copy of the transcript and most current report card.
transfer request out of SMUHSD
Families wishing for their high school student to attend a high school outside of the San Mateo Union High School boundaries will need to complete and submit the Inter-District Transfer Permit Request. Parent/guardian will also need to provide their CA Driver’s License and a lease or property tax bill with current utility bill.