Skip To Main Content



Williams Uniform Complaints

A Williams Complaint regards instructional materials, emergency or urgent facilities conditions that pose a threat to the health and safety of pupils, and teacher vacancy or misassignment and may be filed anonymously. Williams Complaints are filed with the principal, or their designee, of the school in which the complaint arises. Schools have complaint forms available for these types of complaints, but will not reject a complaint if the form is not used as long as the complaint is submitted in writing.

Learn more.

Claim Form for Damages to Person or Property

Any and all claims for money or damages against the district shall be presented to and acted upon in accordance with the Government Claims Act or other applicable state or district procedures, as well as the district's joint powers authority (JPA) agreement or other insurance coverage. (Board Policy 3320) Email the completed form and related documentation to or contact the Business and Operations office at 650-558-2204.

Claim Form

Employee Feedback

If you are interested in giving feedback about an employee, please see Board Policy and Administrative Regulation 1312.1, Community Relations.

Excuse from Physical Education

If a student is excused from their P.E. class for 4 days or less, a written note from a parent/guardian is required and should be given directly to their P.E. teacher. If a student is excused for 5 days or more, the school Health Aide must receive written instructions from the student’s MD, NP, or DO. Please use either of the following forms: FORM A or FORM B. A written excuse from the physician is required each semester in which the student is excused. Please see the SMUHSD PE Restricted Activity/Medical Policy for more details.