how to register into the San Mateo Union High School District
- Online enrollment for the 2024-2025 school year
- Online enrollment for the current school year
- Complete the Online Enrollment Form and upload the required documents. For a list of documents needed for enrollment click on "Proof of Residence."
- Once Student Services has reviewed your submission, you will receive a confirmation email that your enrollment has been verified and your student has been placed.
- If additional information is required, you will be contacted by the Office of Student Services.
- Once the residency verification and enrollment process is complete students are eligible to participate in high school programming.
- Students residing in a Shared Residency or with a Caregiver must submit a copy of the Caregiver, Shared, Parent-Guardian Authorization and Honestly Affidavit Form in addition to the above documents. The Caregiver Affidavit must be notarized. These forms are also available at the Office of Student Services.
- 2024-2025 Grade Chart
If you have any questions, require additional assistance, or cannot provide any of the required documents, please contact the Office of Student Services by calling 650-558-2251, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Student Services Office will be closed on November 22.
The Student Services team is happy to help with your registration needs and address any questions you may have during their office hours.It is highly recommended that you complete the enrollment online but walk-ins are welcome. If they cannot help you over the phone, they will gladly schedule an appointment for you to come into the office during their office hours which are:
Mondays to Thursdays:
8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Student Services Office:
650 N. Delaware Street
San Mateo, CA 94401