Virtual Coffee with the Principal
SMUHSD Work Permit Application
Virtual Coffee with the Principal Listen, Participate, and engage!!!
During this unprecedented time of COVID-19 and with the shelter-in-place order, the needs in our community and our challenges are greater than ever - Please find below a list Links reflecting what Community Resources y Services families can access:
- Click Here for More Information P-EBT benefits
- Samaritan House
- CLick Here for more information Agency providing rental assistance - 650-347-3648 (Service Areas: San Mateo, Belmont, Burlingame, Foster City, Hillsborough, Millbrae, San Carlos)
- YMCA Community Resource Center
- Click Here for more Information - Agency providing rental assistance - 650-276-4101 (Service areas: San Bruno, SSF, Brisbane)
- Disaster Relief Assistance for Immigrants (DRAI) project Click Here for more Information.For more information
- Click Here for D.R.A.I. or call the toll-free number 415-324-1011 from 8 AM - 8 PM, Mondays through Saturdays, beginning Monday, May 18, 2020. To facilitate the application process an email account is vital to send the required documentation to us.
Please call 1st or access their website for instructions before going as the public and agencies are taking preventive measures limiting person to person contact.
Free food and emergency financial assistance:
- San Mateo County CORE Services Agencies: For emergency financial assistance including rent in San Mateo County -
- Second Harvest of Silicon Valley For food assistance -
- Ecumenical Hunger Project (EHP) EHP provides emergency food assistance. 650-323-7781,