Panther Prep 2019
In preparation for Panther Prep 2019 this year, please read the Student and Family Handbook below then make sure you have downloaded, printed, and completed each of the required documents below. We will collect these items at Panther Prep. For your convenience, we have created a form for you to use a checklist for the documents listed below. [Print a copy of the Panther Prep Checklist.]
Grade 9: August 8 @ 7:45-2:00p
(Freshmen Orientation + Panther Prep)
Grade 10: August 9 @ 8:30-10:00a
Grade 11: August 9 @ 10:30-12:00p
Grade 12: August 9 @ 1:00-2:30p
Prior to Panther Prep: Important: Students will not be able to enter the gym to complete Registration this year unless all of these tasks have been completed and/or cleared:
- Review forms and information on the School District Registration Website. -> School District Registration Website
- InfoSnap Update - use SnapCode from letter sent from District Office during the week of July 15, 2019.
- Return all books - check The Library List to see if you have any overdue books.
- If you FIND A BOOK - bring it to the Counseling Office during summer office hours.
- If you THINK YOU TURNED IT IN - come to the library to check the stacks for the book on Friday, July 26, from 10am-noon or Friday, August 2, from 1-3pm.
- Pay all fees/fines from previous school year.
Required School Documents:
- The Code of Conduct Signature Page
- Reminder: Dress appropriately for your identification and school photo. Identification cards will be printed on site.
Optional School Documents:
Parent Group Forms (optional):
- Excellence Fund: Information & Donation Form ($)
- Communications Online Form
- Parent Volunteer Information
- eScrip Online Form
Booster Group Forms (optional):
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I have a printed copy of the handbook and forms? In an effort to save paper, we only print a limited number of the forms listed above and the Student & Family Handbook 2019-20. If you would like to have a copy, please come by the BHS Main Office during our summer hours: 7:30-3:30pm, and we’ll be happy to provide you with a printed copy.
- My student won’t be here for Panther Prep Days. What should I do? Students who miss Panther Prep Days will be able to come to school on Wednesday, August 14th beginning at 7:45am in A134 to take care of their business and pick up their class schedules.
- Can a parent or friend come to Panther Prep Days instead of their student(s)? Parents are welcome to come to Panther Prep Days to take care of submitting forms or returning any lost books. However, students must be present to take their photos and get their new BHS Student ID Card; new ID cards are required to get a student class schedule and to check out textbooks. This allows us to ensure that we have current photos of all students on file early in the year for security school safety purposes.