Panther Prep 2018
In preparation for Panther Prep 2018 this year, please read the Student and Family Handbook below then make sure you have downloaded, printed, and completed each of the required documents below. We will collect these items at Panther Prep. For your convenience, we have created a form for you to use a checklist for the documents listed below. [Print a copy of the Panther Prep Checklist.]
Grade 9: August 9 @ 9:30-11:30a
(followed by Orientation from 11:30-2:30p)
Grade 10: August 10 @ 8:30-10:00a
Grade 11: August 10 @ 10:30-12:00p
Grade 12: August 10 @ 1:00-2:30p
Prior to Registration: Important: Students will not be able to enter the gym to complete Registration this year unless all of these tasks have been completed and/or cleared:
- Review forms and information on the School District Registration Website. -> School District Registration Website
- InfoSnap Update - using SnapCode from letter sent from District Office during the week of July 16, 2018.
- Return all books - check to see if there are still books registered under your identification number. -> The Library List [updated periodically]
- If you FIND A BOOK - bring it to the Counseling Office during summer office hours.
- If you THINK YOU TURNED IT IN - come to the library to check the stacks for the book on Friday, July 27, from 10am-noon or Friday, August 3, from 1-3pm.
- Pay all fees/fines from previous school year.
Required School Documents:
- The Code of Conduct Signature Page
- Reminder: Dress appropriately for your identification and school photo. Identification cards will be printed on site.
Optional School Documents:
- Advanced Student Body/Peninsula Athletic League Card and Order Form ($)
- Burlingame "B" Online Subscription Form ($)
- Burlingame High School Spirit Gear Order Form ($)
- School Pictures - order online ($)
- Senior Ads Order Form ($)
- Yearbook Order Form ($)
Booster Group Forms (optional):
- Athletic Boosters Information
- Athletic Booster Membership Form ($)
- Athletic Boosters: Online Membership & Form ($)
- Drama Boosters Form ($)
- Italian Boosters Form ($)
- Music Boosters Form ($)
- Spirit Boosters Form ($)
Parent Group Forms (optional):
- Presidents' Welcome Letter
- Buzz Book Opt Out Form
- Parent Communications
- Key Shopping Opportunities
- Excellence Fund Information and Online Donations
- Parent Volunteer Information
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I have a printed copy of the handbook and forms? In an effort to save paper, we only print a limited number of the forms listed above and the Student & Family Handbook 2018-19. If you would like to have a copy, please come by the BHS Main Office during our summer hours: 7:30-3:30pm, and we’ll be happy to provide you with a printed copy.
- My student won’t be here for Panther Prep Days. What should I do? Students who miss Panther Prep Days will be able to come to school on Wednesday, August 15th, from 8:00- 9:00am to take care of their business and pick up their class schedules.
- Can a parent or friend come to Panther Prep Days instead of their student? Parents are welcome to come to Panther Prep Days to take care of submitting forms or returning any lost books. However, students must be present to take their photos and get their new BHS Student ID Card; new ID cards are required to get a student class schedule and to check out textbooks. This allows us to ensure that we have current photos of all students on file early in the year for security school safety purposes.