Senior Check Out Forms: Due Monday, May 23 at 9:00am (Meet at Practice Field)
- Complete the Senior Check Out Form during the week of May 16 in order to enter graduation practice:
- Return textbooks, chromebooks and chargers to the library and obtain Ms. Seto’s signature.
- Check that you have no fees and fines with Ms. Marty (A130) or Ms. Mosqueda (A134) and obtain one of their signatures.
- Get the signature of each teacher indicating that you have passed their class.
- Complete one final check with your counselor on Monday, May 23 at 9am as you enter graduation practice.
May 23: 9am - 12:30pm @ Practice Field | Senior Check Out Forms approved and collected
May 24: 9:00-2:00pm @ Practice Field/Stadium | Senior slideshow and lunch included in the day
May 25: 9:00-1:00pm @Practice Field/Stadium/Theater | Final rehearsal
May 26: Graduation Day! Seniors need to be at the Practice Field at 1:45pm to line up for the ceremony.
Senior Slideshow, Food Trucks and Activities Day hosted by Senior Cabinet and Leadership:
Tuesday, May 24 at 11:30am-2pm
- Our Leadership Class has prepared a slideshow that will take our graduates on a trip down memory lane to where it all began!
- Our Senior Cabinet and BHS Parents Group will host food trucks and activities for seniors! More information will be shared in May.
Graduation Ceremony: Thursday, May 26 at 3pm at Stadium Field
- Each graduate will be provided with six (6) guest tickets. The lottery is now closed for extra tickets. Tickets will be distributed to students on Wednesday, May 25.
- Graduation Ceremony LIVE STREAM will also provide the means for additional family and friends to witness the graduation exercise. Access to the Live Stream will be available on BHS Senior Information web page located on the main website.
- BHS’ Graduation is subject to the rules that govern San Mateo County. Prior to the ceremony, we will let students and their families know what the masking policy will be for this event. It is the expectation that students and families with their guests abide by the rules. Updated rules will be posted to the Canvas Dashboard on 5/23.
- Family and students can gather on the front lawn after the event for photos.