Current students can use the Transcript Request Form online to request transcripts. Do not use this form for college applications - college application transcripts must be done through your Naviance portal. BHS will not charge for the first 10 official transcripts ordered, then there is a $5 fee for each additional transcript ($8 for college applications). Transcripts will be processed 2 days after receipt during regular school days (Holidays and No School days will extend the processing time) and can be picked up in the Counseling Dept (rm A136).
- UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS can be viewed in your (or your parents) Aeries account under the GRADES section.
- You must be signed in to your school email account to access the form
- You should receive a confirmation email once you submit your request (if not, DO NOT submit duplicate requests - contact Mr Guiulfo - firstname.lastname@example.org)
- You will receive a payment request email if you have ordered more than 10. Payments can brought into room A136 with a printout of the email.
- We can NOT accommodate same-day processing or over-night mail...plan accordingly to any deadlines.
- If you are just looking to view your transcript, you are able to do so on your Aeries Student Portal - under Grades.
- If you are having any issues or would like to fill out a paper request, you can stop by the Counseling Dept (A136)
This is a new process we are instituting this 2019-20 school year, be patient as we work out any issues with the new process.
For transcript orders (Official or Unofficial) please use the Alumni Request Form or pick up a form in room A136 at Burlingame High School. Completed forms and payments must be received prior to requests being processed. Payments are to be made by personal check, money order, or cash.
For Alumni, you may mail your request with a copy of your license or identification and payment ($5 per copy), or you can drop it off at Burlingame High School. Once we receive your request, it will be processed within 48 hours.
We can NOT accommodate same-day processing or over-night mail...plan accordingly to any deadlines. Requests will NOT be processed without proper payment.
If you have any questions, please contact: