Internship Program at SFO / Click here for more information
Take the first step towards a job at SFO.
SFO Airport is recruiting youth ages 18-25 for an Employment Track Internship Program at $20.41/hour.
Here are the details you need:
SFO’s Economic & Community Development (ECD) is currently recruiting candidates for the Career Connect: Employment Track internship. This internship offers young people ages 18-25 the opportunity to gain on-the-job training and increase their ability to obtain and retain a job. Interns are paid $20.41/hour and work up to 35 hours per week for eight months.
Interns work in one of the many Airport Commission office assisting with mostly administrative or clerical tasks. There are also internship positions that involve hands-on work experience and customer service.
- Eight month paid internship that allows youth to gain on-the-job training and increase their ability to obtain and retain a job.
- Obtain career advising and job referrals for jobs with San Francisco International Airport companies.
- Attend life skill workshops including money management; communication; housing and transportation; and job readiness.
- BART tickets/transit tokens for interns in good standing.
- Age Requirement – must be between 18-25 years old
- GED, High School Diploma, or Certificate of Completion
- No felony convictions during the last 10 years
- Ability to pass a drug screening exam
- Ability to work up to 35 hours per week Monday-Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Priority for this internship will be given to current or former San Francisco residents. Residents of other local counties may apply.
The goal of this program is to assist participants to become job ready. This program in no way guarantees permanent or long-term employment with the Airport, Airport Commission or the CCSF.
Interested? For more details and to apply, click the button below.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: 5:00 P.M., Friday, November 30th