Registration for Spring Semester 2019 ESL Classes
ESL Classes Spring 2019
Spring 2019 Semester
The first day of Spring 2019 Semester is Tuesday, January 8th.
Registration for Spring 2019 Semester begins Monday, December 3rd.
Registration for Spring 2019 Semester ESL Classes
- Registration for ESL classes is a two day process.
- You must come both days.
- Each day, the process is about three hours.
- First come, first served.
- Be on time.
- Don't be late.
Registration for Day ESL Classes
- Monday and Tuesday, December 3 & 4 at 8:30 am
- Monday and Tuesday, December 10 & 11 at 8:30 am
- Monday and Tuesday, January 14 & 15 at 8:30 am
- Tuesday and Wednesday, January 22 & 23 at 8:30 am
Registration for Evening ESL Classes
- Monday and Tuesday, December 3 & 4 at 5:45 pm
- Monday and Tuesday, December 10 & 11 at 5:45 pm
- Tuesday and Wednesday, January 8 & 9 at 5:45 pm
- Monday and Tuesday, January 14 & 15 at 5:45 pm
- Tuesday and Wednesday, January 22 & 23 at 5:45 pm
Fall 2018 Semester Update
- The two-day registration for most Fall 2018 ESL classes is now closed.
- Some ESL classes or programs at the Main Poplar Street Campus are still open.
- Beginning and Intermediate ESL Classes are open at the San Bruno Campus.
Open ESL Classes at the Main Poplar Street Campus
Speak with Marina or the Front Desk for more information about these classes:
- Beginning and Intermediate Level ESL Conversation - Monday through Friday 12:30 to 3:30 pm
- Pronunciation/Accent Reduction - 12:30 - 2:30 pm, Tuesday/Thursday
- Finding A Job - next session runs 10/18 to 12/13, Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Distance Learning - call for an appointment 650.558.2128
- Computer skills classes - must be High Intermediate or above - call to speak with an instructor 650.558.2108
- Citizenship Preparation - afternoon and evening classes
General Information about the Two-Day Registration Process
To help students find the best ESL class for them, we have a two-day registration process that includes assessment, staff guidance, and orientation.
- This process helps us find the best class for you.
- You must attend both days.
- It is first come, first served.
- Student volunteers help you.
- Be on time!
- Registration for ESL classes at our San Bruno community location is on-site.
- Show up on time or early for the class and the teacher will register you.
- You do not need to attend the two-day Main Campus registration process for classes at the San Bruno off-site campus.
- First Baptist Church 1005 Crystal Springs Road, San Bruno
- Class begins at 8:45.
Call 650.558.2105 or email
- Day English Learner Specialist Marina Kravtsova firstname.lastname@example.org
- Evening English Learner Specialist Guillermo Acevedo at email@example.com